10 Things You Didn’t Know About Marc A. DiGiacomo
1) I am a real New York Police Detective (retired) who worked for a small town.
2) In A Small Town was my first published work but it isn’t my first story.
3) I am a huge fan of the band Pearl Jam, In A Small Town, is a shortened title of one of their songs.
4) I have saved someone’s life.
5) I have a dog named Lola, she’s really sweet, sometimes.
6) My favorite time of year is the fall.
7) My favorite NFL team is the Miami Dolphins.
8) Unlike Matt Longo, I can never remember any of my dreams.
9) I married my high school sweetheart.
10) I can eat an entire watermelon, as long as it’s perfectly sweet.
The small town of Hutchville, New York is turned upside down. No longer is it the quaint, sleepy, suburb of New York City. Detective Matt Longo is back on the job and embroiled in his latest nightmare. Further complicating matters is the revelation of his partner’s corruption and organized crime ties; Donny Mello has left a bitter trail of lies and deceit. With his kid brother and newly promoted Detective Franny Longo by his side, will Matt be able to put his past behind him?
Special Agent Cynthia Shyler, (F.B.I.) has been reassigned due to her meeting with Matt Longo. Will this move complicate their relationship? Or will a new stranger in town spin a web that entangles the entire Hutchville Police Department, especially our most seasoned detective, Matt Longo?
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Thriller
Rating – R
More details about the author