Sunday, June 23, 2013

Review: Tangled Secrets (Turning the Tide, #3) by Carol Preston

Tangled Secrets (Turning the Tide, #3).Tangled Secrets (Turning the Tide, #3). by Carol Preston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who do you think the author intended to read this book and why? The author stated her books are based on history, her family history. I believe she intended this book for anyone who loves history mixed with a little romance.

Describe what is happening in the first illustration in the book. Bill in jail feeling the worst guilt, after receiving a message that his wife just died. Knowing that his children are now without a mother and father is something he is having a hard time understanding.

What did you like least? Bridget. She was a very cunning character. She was only interested in her own needs. She was not concerned that Bill did not actually want her. Would really like to know why she was shipped to the penal colony.

What did you enjoy about this book? I have never been to Australia but I learned a little more about how the country changed from the original intent. I loved how the author used her personal family to write a book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment