Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fatal Trial by Mick Bose

Fatal TrialFatal Trial by Mick Bose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What I didn't like – All the medical terms used. Would have been nice if the author put these in layman terms for people who know nothing about the medical world. Example: 2 large bore iv cannulas with ringers lactate in both arms…….” I understand iv and arms. The rest I looked up. Some terms were fully explained in the book and others (like above) had no explanation.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? The title Fatal Trial could mean any number of things, from a court room trial to tv show trial episode. If readers look at the cover with the title they have a general idea that something medical will be the main plot.

If you could rewrite the ending, would you? Yes, I would change the epilogue and add more in about Dr. Parchmore

Is the story plot or character driven? To me the story felt character driven. I did not feel the plot played any major roll in what happened.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment