Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Marching With Caesar by R.W. Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? I admire Titus the most. I would love to see this man in action.

Do you find the characters convincing? Oh yes, the characters and scenes are very convincing and believable. Reading the book felt like I was in the middle of everything happening before my eyes.

How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place? There is no way this book could have been written with a different time or place. The characters would be off and all the scenes/battles just would not work.

List some characters and describe them Titus – starts out as a Legion and moved up to Primus Pilus. Caesar – He is emperor

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment