Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did you think of the story structure? This was a quick read. Author only jumped back in the past a few times. This was to show readers something important. Felt right for this book.

Was it a good book? Very good book. Gifted my daughter a copy. Young or old, there is something for you in this book.

Summarize the book without giving away the ending. The book was about young love. A boy discovering his destiny. And an evil curse that was on his family.

From whose point of view is the story told? The book was written from Kai's point of view. I would have liked a little more perspective on what Sienna's inner thoughts were.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment